DM Special Steel Ltd Specialized in Coating Pipe, which are manufactured using superior grade of steel like Stainless Steel 304,304L,310,310S,316,316L,317L. These Tubing are most durable and manufactures to fit in different size of Pipes. Engineers & World's Best Project Consultants use these stainless steel Tubing in Machined Components, DM Special Steel Ltd manufacturing Coating Pipe & supplying to Government sector companies since 2 decades,we are approved vendor of Coating Pipe in top notch government sector companies like ONGC, Indian Oil,NTPC,BHEL,ONGC,HPCL BPCL etc.we are also Saudi Aramco approved supplier of Coating Pipe, we have supplied Stainless Coating Pipe to companies involved in Equipment Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Refineries, Chemical manufacturing, Steel and Alloy Steel Manufacturing, Utilities and Transportation, and Industrial Construction We Also Supply & Maintain huge stock of Other Grades of Coating Pipe like Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel Tuberia, Inconel Pipe Tube, Monel Pipe Tube, Hastelloy Pipe Tube, Nickel Pipe Tube, Alloy Steel Pipe Tube, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Tube Tubing Tuberia.
We stock approximately 1000 tonnes of high quality certified Coating Pipe in numerous sizes and materials which can be packed and shipped to any destination worldwide.
In this both inner and outer surfaces of MS welded pipes are given a calorising treatment, under high temperature in which diffusion of aluminium takes place into the surface of the steel. Subsequently, the calorised pipes are given ceramic coating on both inner and outer surface. The calorising treatment and the ceramic coating give these pipes an extra ordinary higher life and resistance to corrosion at high temperature than ordinary MS pipes and expensive stainless and alloy steel pipes normally used in oxygen lancing in electric arc furnaces and chemical factories and refineries. The average life of calorised and ceramic coated pipes is 7 - 9 times more than that of ordinary MS pipes and stainless steel pipes. Calorised and ceramic coated pipes are used in areas requiring high temperature and corrosive applications as follows:
Heat exchangers, handling hot and corrosive gas.
Gas ducts for SO2 & H2S gases.
Refinery flue gas tubes.
Ethylene Pyrolysis furnace tubes.
Oxygen lancing pipes in Alloy steel plants and copper smelters.
They are used as better and cheaper material of construction in the following equipments:
Fluidised bed exchanger
Ratnamani Stainless Steel 3LPE/LPP Coated Pipes Suppliers India
Ability to manufacture Stainless Steel pipes as per API 5LC with 3LPE/3LPP Coating facility. Pipes can be supplied as per Customer specification also.
MSL ( JINDAL STEEL ) Coated Pipes
Pipeline coating is the most consistent and successful solution for protecting ERW/Seamless pipes from corrosion, from moisture, other harmful chemicals. Coated pipes are the most viable cost effective products used for transmission of oil, gas, water and other fluids. The coating provides pipelines with a constant protective layer that shield the pipes from any damaging effects of corrosion.
Coated pipes offer high resistance to corrosion on pipes and provide many benefits such as:
1. Increased Flow Capacity – A coating on pipes helps provide a smoother surface thus improving gas and liquid flow within pipes.
2. Reduced Cost – The pipeline coating increases the pipes durability so they can be deployed with minimum maintenance cost even in the harshest environments.
3. Lower energy usage – Various studies have shown that pipelines that are internally coated use less energy for pumping and compression of products through pipes. This helps in increased saving over time.
4. Clean delivery of products – The inhibitors used for the protection products can also be minimised by the use of coated pipes for delivery of products.
Thus, coating of pipelines can help you in reducing your maintenance cost and at the same time providing a corrosion free reliable protection.
Types of Coating
3 LPE (External 3 Layer Polyethylene)-link
3 LPP (External 3 Layer Polypropylene)-link
FBE (External Fusion Bonded Epoxy (Single / Dual Layer))-link
Internal Epoxy Coating-link
MSL ( JINDAL STEEL ) Coated Pipes Suppliers Distributors in India
We at Maharashtra Seamless limited, offer excellent quality of external and internal coated pipes which are corrosion resistant and reliable. We are the leading manufacturer of ERW/Seamless pipes in India providing high quality coated steel pipes for the transportation of oil, water or gas.
We have an excellent testing facility providing the following facilities:
In-house facility for raw material as well as finished coating.
All testing facility for external and internal coating as per various specifications.
Surface profile detector with printing facility.
Peel test assembly as per din 30670 method -II.
Cathodic disbondment facility for 14 tests at a time.
Differential scanning calorimetry from Metller for virgin & cured epoxy.
Feature of coated pipes manufactured by us:
1. Superb Corrosion Resistance – Our products show excellent resistance to any corrosive chemicals and ensure longer life even in harshest conditions.
2. Withstanding High Temperature differences – Our coated pipes show high capacity to withstand any environment with temperatures ranging from +110o C to -45o C
3. Electricity Resistant – External Pipeline Coating offers excellent resistance to electricity.
4. Pinhole free – Made from hot extrusion process the pipes are homogeneous and free from any pinholes
5. Impact resistant – The external coating on pipelines also protects it from any physical damage as well while storing or transportation.
6. Cathodic disbonding – Our products show excellent protection from catodic disbondement.
7. Bendability – Our pipes show excellent bendability (up to 3o ).
8. Easy Repair options – Any surface defects that may have occurred during laying or transportation can be repaired easily.
Tenaris Coating Pipe Suppliers In India
PROTECTING INTERNAL PIPE SURFACES
Tenaris, in alliance with international coating companies, offers a variety of coating options that protect internal pipe surfaces from the effects of corrosion and erosion as well as reducing friction and turbulence in order to increase flow efficiency. The coating also acts as protection while in storage and during transport.
Depending on customer specifications, we offer the following anti-corrosion options:
Internal Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE)
Special anticorrosive painting
INTERNAL COATING FEATURES:
Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
Effective for speeding up production
Suitable for corrosive environments
Resistant to many solvents and chemicals
Resistant to cathodic disbondment
Products : Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel,Seamless Pipes Tube Tubing Tuberia, ASTM A213/A213M Seamless Tubes, ASTM A269 / A269M Seamless Tubes, ASTM A511 / A511M Seamless Tubes, Seamless Steel Pipe, Cold Drawn Steel Pipes Seamless Tube, Hot Rolled Steel Pipes Seamless Tube, Hot Expanded Pipes Seamless Tube, API 5L Pipes (Seamless Steel Pipes), Seamless Boiler Steel Pipes, Seamless Structural Steel Pipes
Industry We Serve Inconel Pipe Tube, Monel Pipe Tube, Hastelloy Pipe Tube, Nickel Pipe Tube, Alloy Steel Pipe Tube and Stainless Steel Seamless Pipes Tube Tubing Tuberia Supplied Architectural & General Engineering, Automobiles Industry, Breweries & Distilleries Industry, Cement Industry, Chemicals Industry, Dairy & Food Processing Industry, Fertilizers Industry, Heat Exchangers Industry, Oil Companies, Petrochemicals & Refineries, Power & Nuclear Energy / Atomic Energy, Railway Industry, Ship Building Industry, Solvent & Pulp Industry, Submersible Pumps Industry, Sugar Industry, Textile Machinery & Processing Houses etc..
Find Our Dealers are in below countries:
|| Products Matching Your Requirements ||
Engineers also search below grades pipe/ tube
WE ARE SPECIALIST
- ------- TYPES OF PIPES ------
- INDUSTRIAL PIPE
- SURPLUS PIPE
- SEAMLESS PIPE
- ERW PIPE
- WELDED PIPE
- FABRICATED OR FABRICATION PIPE
- ROUND PIPE
- SQUARE PIPE
- RECTANGULAR PIPE
- HYDRAULIC PIPE
- HOLLOW PIPE
- BOILER PIPE
- IBR APPROVED PIPE
- EIL PIPE
- NACE CERTIFIED PIPE
- COATING PIPE
- LOW TEMPERATURE STEEL PIPE
- HIGH TEMPERATURE STEEL PIPE
Types of Tubes Tubing
- Inconel ®
- Monel ®
- Hastelloy ®
- Nickel ®
- Alloy Steel
- API 5L Line Pipe
- Carbon Steel
- Duplex / Super Duplex Steel
- Stainless Steel
ISO CERTIFIED COMPANY
- 6000 customers in 50 countries
- India's No1 Exporter of A335 P11 & P22 Pipe
- ISO Certified Company
- Widest stock of Large dia. Alloy Steel P11 & P22 Pipe
- Competitive pricing guaranteed
- Detailed, quick & free Quote
- Full process automatic cutting for pipe, tube and tubing can be carried out at the cutting center
- Stocking distributors in Europe, America, Middle East, Australia, Africa & Asia.